I often hear from clients and friends that they are confused about what to wear to work.
Some common questions I get include:
- “I recently started my own company after working in a corporate setting. How do I dress in that middle ground (aka business casual)?”
- “I am the face of my brand and want to be more thoughtful in my appearance- how can I get a lot of wear out of my wardrobe for all the press I will be doing?”
- “I recently got promoted and notice that management dresses in a different way. How can I dress better to be more in line with them and their image?”
Here are 6 Next Level examples of how you can dress for any work environment:
Notice that these looks are not:
- Overly complicated or uncomfortable.
- Reuse the same pieces but for different contexts.
- Fashion forward pieces that are going to go out of ‘style’ in 6 months.
What do you find challenging about your work dress code? and why? Email me at [email protected], I’d love to hear from you!
And if you don’t have time to figure this all out and just want it done for you, click here to apply to become a private client.
NYC Personal Stylist + Founder, Next Level Wardrobe